Many customers ask me what I do in the winter.
My answer is always work.
It's unfortunate that many people feel that tree work is a seasonal business. Even though favorable conditions are fewer in the winter, there are still days that tree work can still be performed
At Eco we make every attempt to keep working in the winter although, some jobs will need to wait for the warmer days in order to be more efficient and for safety reasons.
If you tree work can wait and be done at our discretion, 15% will be deducted from the estimate under the following conditions:
- No time frame is given
- Job will be done in a timely manner when started
- $100 Deposit is required to ensure job remains ours.
- Can not combine with other offers
- Discount can not exceed $300
- Estimate must exceed $1,000